Looking for a suitable match for our daughter, Sneha. She is a Physiotherapist by profession and has worked at reputed hospitals in Mumbai as a Neurophysiotherapist. She is currently pursuing her Masters in health care from the University of Birmingham, UK. We are originally from Andhra, but have well-settled in Mumbai, Maharashtra. We speak both Marathi and Telugu. I am Sneha's father and I have an established textile business in Mumbai. My wife is a homemaker. My elder son has completed his M.S. in Mechanical Engineering from the US and works as a Technical Specialist in an Aerospace Company based in Bangalore. My daughter-in-law is an Electrical Engineer and works with Infosys. We are a close-knit, nuclear family with liberal values and are looking for a loving home for our daughter.
I am creating this profile on behalf of my daughter.We belong to an upper middle class, nuclear family with moderate values, settled in United Kingdom. She is a fun loving, intelligent and has a passion for travel. She has been third state topper in the bachelors and now settled in UK.
My son did , M.Pharmacy, OSPAP , MRPharm S in UK , now working as a pharmacist & independent prescriber . sincere , hard working and having moral values and good family relations, having PR(permanent resident)
My son is a software professional with a bachelor's degree currently working in private sector in Bangalore. We come from a middile class, nuclear family background with traditional values.
My son is very nice, good looking and we are looking for genuine match.....
To describe me, I have to quote this-
The first and most fundamental responsibility of every human being is to be joyful.
I am a person who is willing to be a joyful human being ... Are you ready to join me ?
If yes, then go through the whole profile!
Now lets talk about the particulars of my current situation-
- Working as Test Lead in a Software Company based in UK.
- I am Indian Citizen and currently on UK Work Permit
- Next year I will be eligible for PR/Green Card of UK
- After that I am planning to settle in India or UK by seeing the situations/prospects at that time.
- I am vegetarian who occationally eat egg, but do not mind the bride eating habits. I hope I will convince her to become vegetarian !
- Smoking and Drinking is not and will never be my cup of tea, reason is simpe, I dont want be unconscious of my actions and waste even a single moment of the life. When we are happy, we are drunk, no need to put external substances!
- I am in the process of creating a medium which will help people in building a sensible and responsible world, but as Mahatma Gandhi said - Be the change, that you wish to see in the world- so I would love to marry a girl who is sensible and responsible and be able to walk on that path with me.
- One thing I realised is this- Money is useful and thats it... Money is not everything in life, dont want to spend like a robot doing 9-5 job all my life just to earn living
-- I completed my 10th, Intermediate and B.Tech from institutions based in Hyderabad, I visit once a year to Hyderabad as well.
Hope the above points will give a good picture about my profile.
Hi. This is Nareshkumar. Currently working in IT industry and planning to do own business in future. I am very simple in nature. Honest, Loyal, Straight forward and Socially responsible person. I would easily mingle with others. Respect elders and good hearted people. Would be supportive and caring. Would give more importance to moral values. If you feel that my profile suits your family, please contact us. All the best for your match search.
I have a Diploma and I am employed in private Sector as an engineer - non it currently based in London. I come from an upper middle class, nuclear family background with traditional values.
Say About me, I have started my profession after my first college to support my family and missed out to continue higher studies, however my hard work, attitude, behaviour and ambitiousness helped me to achieve wonderful professional growth. I value my motherâ€™s opinion on every decision of my life.
I am currently working in the private sector as a software professional, after having completed my bachelor's degree. I come from a middle class family with moderate family values. We belong to nuclear family currently living in Sheffield.
My Younger brother Bhanu Rudra is working as a Scientist / Researcher (Drugs Regulatory) in the Private Sector in United Kingdom. He completed his Bachelor's degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences in Warangal and travelled to United Kingdom for higher studies and completed his Masters in Pharmacy from Kingston University, London and Ph.D.. from University of West Scotland, Scotland. Raised up in a Upper Middle Class, Nuclear Family with Moderate Values. myself an Indian with British Citizenship and settled in United Kingdom blessed with a boy and wife. Further info can be provided.